Please Note

I am not Etisalat Staff. I am maintaining this blog with the help of Etisalat website and Internet resources. onabin@gmail.com

Help Line for UAE

Dial 101 (Etisalat number) or 800101 (DU number) to inquire about Etisalat services, new applications, promotions, complaints ...

Search Solutions

Loading...

Translate

Dial up connection with Windows 7

Dial up connection with Windows 7

  1. Click on Wifi Icon > Click on Open Network and Sharing Center
  2. Click on Setup a new connection or network

  3. Click on Connect to the Internet


  4. Select Set up a new connection anyway

  5. Select Broadband (PPPoE) > Next

  6. Select No, create a new connection > Next



  7. Give username and password provided by ISP > Connect

  8. If your username and password is correct you will be verified and registered in the system.
  9. Open any web browser to surf the internet.

    ----------------------------------- END ------------------------------------
  •  To use the broadband dial up next time, click Wifi icon again > Select your dail up name > Click Connect

  • Give the username, password > Tick the "Save this ...... following users:" option.

  • Click Connect button for dial up.


2 comments:

  1. I have an ETISALAT SIM CARD and I want to connect to it from my laptop's WAN SIM port, in due I used to put the SIM inside the laptop (Lenovo) and make a dialer, dial *99# no user id/ password bingo can you please guide me? Cell 050 5849562 email iokazmi@gmail.com thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you HELP? I have an ETISALAT SIM CARD and I want to connect to it from my laptop's WAN SIM port, in due I used to put the SIM inside the laptop (Lenovo) and make a dialer, dial *99# no user id/ password bingo can you please guide me? Cell 050 5849562 email iokazmi@gmail.com thanks a lot :) FURTHER I'd like to "pass thru" / share the connection via my LAN port to my wifi router, (US Robotics) works PERFECTLY WHEN I connect laptop via wireless connection to a hotspot enabled mobile (Samsung etc) BUT when I do it via router simply does NOT pass on internet, following the SAME protocol for sharing (connection properties, ICS, all checked) Windows 8 btw :)

    ReplyDelete