Siemens Gigaset 504 router configuration
1. Connect your PC to the router LAN port 2 or 3. Connect your router LAN port 1 to the specified port of ONT (default is port 1 of ONT)
2. Open Internet Explorer type the address http://192.168.254.254
3. Select Administrator, type password admin.
4. Press Login button
5. Select desired language (default is English) then press OK
6. Go to advanced > Internet > Internet Connection
7. Select Internet option ON> Select Ethernet option from drop down menu > Press OK as shown in figure.
8. Router will reboot to apply the Ethernet option. Again repeat Step 1 to 5.
9. In the screen like below Select PPPoE in Protocol Field > Give username and password in User name and Password field > Give MTU value 1492 in MTU field > Select Always On in Connection mode field > Press OK button.
10. After that router will restart to apply your settings.
11. To configure wireless settings
a) Repeat step 1 to 4
b) Select Wireless Network
c) Set channel number to 6 or Auto, give Wifi name, select On for SSID broadcast option and click Ok to save the settings.
d) Go to Wireless Network > Encryption
e) Select WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK as Security
f) Type wireless password in WPA Shared Key field > OK
- Check the Internet LED in the router, it should be green i.e. you can access to internet.
- Check newly applied wireless name in your device and connect