Please Note

I am not Etisalat Staff. I am maintaining this blog with the help of Etisalat website and Internet resources. onabin@gmail.com

Help Line for UAE

Dial 101 (Etisalat number) or 800101 (DU number) to inquire about Etisalat services, new applications, promotions, complaints ...

Search Solutions

Loading...

Translate

Reset the Etisalat Internet Password

User Safety - Reset the Etisalat Internet Password

Yesterday your internet was working all fine. Today when you woke up your router is either showing orange/red color for internet connectivity or your browser is showing “Internet username and password is being used in another location …..”  And when you try dial up connection upon the instruction provided by 101 Customer Service Representative you suddenly kicked out from the system.

Your internet username and password can be used in another location and if your
  • router wifi is open or your wifi password is your mobile number
  • you are sharing the internet with other people but your router password is blank or admin or password

Note:
  • There is 50AED cost for changing the password
  • Before you reset the internet password, make sure you know how to configure your router because you should put your new password in your router
  • Change your internet password regularly in the interval of 80-90 days for best practice

Methods
 
1) Reset our password
  •  Go to http://etisalat.ae/en/generic/accesspwdchg.jsp
  •  Type your current username and password
  •  Type your new password twice and press submit
  •  Upon successful password change you will receive successful message


2) Configure your router
  • Login to your router
  • Configure the password for PPPoE connection
  • Save settings and reboot your router
  • Sometime restarting of the ONT is also required if you are exceptional

14 comments:

  1. I tried today to change my password, but I didn't receive any confirmation and the password didn't change. Does take a time? Will I be informed when the password change?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The confirmation is visible to same page, please use Internet Explorer.

      Delete
  2. my wifi router is not working, what can i do, please guide me. thanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can i get my etisalat username and password?i'm from the philippines, and i can't access or use my router. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please visit nearest Etisalat office to get your internet username and internet password.

      For the router, the default username and password for login is admin

      Delete
  4. How we can get passwd of dsl if we forget passwd .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sir there are two options

      a) book your complaint to 101 and wait for field engineer to provide you existing or new password
      b) you can visit etisalat office and get new password

      Delete
  5. i have use my etisalat wifi router
    so many people know my password and they are using

    i want to change my old password to protect my account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls refer this page

      a) find your router model
      b) apply the settings

      http://etisalatsupport.blogspot.ae/p/etisalat-router.html

      Delete
    2. Hi in my office we using router Hwuai HG851a, would like to chnage the password. Please help

      Delete
    3. Huawei HG851A is Etisalat main fiber optic box, there should be another wifi router, please check the model of that router and find settings in this page.

      http://etisalatsupport.blogspot.ae/p/etisalat-router.html

      Delete
  6. I am trying to connect a D-Link router into my place as well as having the original Etisalat router to improve coverage. My PPPoE Username and Password is that what I use to login to the Etisalat account online or is it the Username and Password of the existing Etisalat router? Or something entirely different?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can i u se my router in india???

    ReplyDelete