Change wireless password - Aztech 605
Before you begin:
You must know how to change wifi password in your computer
1. Connect your computer to the port 2 (except port 4) of the router.
2. Type 192.168.1.1 in Internet browser and type admin as username without password (or admin as username and admin as password)
3. Go to Wireless and then Select Security option at left hand menu.
4. Now select WPA, give wifi password at Pre -Shared Key option. Click Apply button to apply the settings, click Restart Access Point option to save wifi settings and click Save Settings to save router settings.
5. Now change the wifi password in your computer.