Change wireless password for Dlink 2750UBefore you begin:
You must know how to change wifi settings in your computer.
1. Connect your laptop with cat6 patch cable to the port 2 (except WAN) of the router.
2. Type 192.168.1.1 in Internet browser and press enter
3. Type admin as username and admin as password for login
4. At left hand side menu, select Wireless, then click Security tab
6. Type new wifi password in WPA/WPAI passphrase field
7. Verify new password by clicking "Click here to display"
8. Click Apply/Save button
9. Change the wifi password in your computer.