Recover Etisalat Internet Password
Why need Etisalat Internet Password?
If you have eLife or Al Shamil connection, the Internet username and password provided by Etisalat is very very important to deal with Internet issues. Moreover, the same username and password also allows you to check email, use hotspot service and download antivirus. Please do not try to change the main password provided by Etisalat unless requested by their field Engineers. If you do not have even username, please call 101 to get the username. There are several methods to recover internet password
a) Get new password from Etisalat Business center
If you have lost your password and do not want to take headache to play with computer, router and software, kindly visit nearest Etisalat office with your identity card and request new card. Etisalat will charge you 50 dirham for new password card. FYI, you can get free of cost card if your eLife service installation date is not older than 15 days.
b) Recover the old password from your computer if you are using dial-up method
If you are using dial-up method i.e. direct connection from the fiber optic box i.e. ONT to the computer to use your internet, you can recover the username and password with these steps
- Disable your antivirus program (optional)
- Download the Dialup password viewer software from this link
[ http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/dialupass.zip ]
- Extract the contents from zip file.
- Double click dialupass.exe to view the dialup username and password
c) Recover the old password from your router
You can recover the password saved in your router provided that
- you have not reset the router to its factory default settings
- you have not overwrite the configuration of Internet connection setup
- Login to the router
- Find the page where internet setup is done.
- Analyze the HTML coding of that page
- For complex case
- save or backup the router settings
- Analyze the backup or saved file of the router using password recovery software
Examples (email to email@example.com, page under construction 19-DEC-2013)
- Aztech 605
- Aztech 3G
- Siemens Gigaset
- Sagemcom 1704
- Sagemcom 2704
- Dlink 620
- Dlink 615
- Dlink 2750U
- Cisco Linksys e900