Dlink 890L step by step setup for Etisalat connection
- Make sure your Internet connection is not PnP
- Make sure the internet username and password is correct
- Make sure Internet is working through dial up connection if you are not sure about above
- Connect the LAN port of the router to the PC or laptop and connect the WAN port to the ONT (usually 1st eth port)
- Open Internet brower and type 192.168.0.1 to open router setup page.
- It won't ask password for login, if asked use default password admin
- Click Next in the Welcome page
- Click Next
- Select PPPoE > Next
- Provide Internet username and password provided by Etisalat > Next
- Provide wireless name and password > Next
- Type password admin or whatever you like, this password will be used for future login (router login) please note the password and type carefully
- You can register or Skip this step > Next
- Click Finish. Restart the router
- Check the internet.